Friday 29 May 2009

Two of Spades - Anger/Frustration

The journal says it all really...
Clip journal reads: "There was enough to be frustrated over in my childhood: nobody to play with as I had no siblings or cousins, and no children of my age close by; never seeing my parents together for “family stuff” because were on non-speaking terms; my grandma’s overcooked meals - especially the meat was always horrid; Mother being out every night on sojourns with her boyfriends…but more than anything else it was having to sit tight and being quiet all afternoon in our little flat while grandma was teaching her piano students that got me frustrated. It was then that I developed my love for books - one pastime for which I didn't get told off!
Photo: 1968; Grandma and Monica Buchholz"

There isn't really much on this card - a tiny strip of sheet music vellum and the musical note charm, and I have no idea where I acquired them; all the peel-offs are from Craft Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment