Thursday 18 June 2009

Joker - Crazy/Wild


The title sprang to mind immediately when I read the theme: Wild Thing.

The journal reads: "My Nan and Mum desperately wanted me to be the sweet little girl that was always well-behaved and playing quietly and that they could doll up with pretty dresses and bows in my hair - really something to show off to their friends. But that wasn’t me! In my heart of hearts I was a wild thing who loved being out in nature, climbing trees and playing Indians. My greatest childhood treat was an afternoon at a pony farm, and from that day on, I wanted nothing so much as to learn horse riding!
Photo: 23.7.70 Ponyhof Ebental/Rüdesheim"

Papers and cutouts from HOTP Scrapper's Solutions "Boys"; cowboy boot charm from Club Scrap "Wild Wild West" kit; peel-offs from Craft Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment