Thursday 18 June 2009

Two of Diamonds - Monochrome

The journal says it all:

"I figured the only way to get a monochrome layout with a photo was to use a b&w, which gave me the opportunity to sneak in a baby photo of “how it all began”. Not that this is a memory, of course, but it is an anecdote that both Mum and Dad have told me. They had never wanted children and by that time, didn’t get on well anyway, so the necessary prerequisite didn’t happen very often. Talking the days “before The Pill”, when one New Year’s Eve they got a bit too tipsy and forgot about all the precautions - I happened… I’m born on 30th September, which makes me exactly a 9-month child and kind of validates their story…
Photo: 29th November – almost two months old"

There isn't much on this card other than the photo - the two coordinating ribbons and the brad are from Making Memories; peel-offs from Craft Creations, and the mini tag was a leftover from a Scrapmuse kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment