Thursday 7 May 2009

Queen of Hearts - Ocean


Clip journal reads: "Growing up well “inland” at a time when far-away holidays were only just coming into fashion for ordinary people, I have no childhood recollections of the ocean. Beach and shells were something I only knew theoretically. It wasn’t until a chance trip to Belgium as a teenager that I walked a beach, saw an ocean horizon and swam in salty water for the first time in my life. It was a cold, dreary day early in the year but I insisted that I would go for a swim – I did about ten strokes, and I was the only person there in a bikini! Photo Oostende, 1980"

Papers, tag and accent beads from Club Scrap kit "By the Seashore"; brad from Making Memories; peel-offs from Craft Creations; real shells and cotton wool for the spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment