Wednesday 9 September 2009

Queen of Spade - Wizard of Oz

Journal reads: "I probably saw the Wizard of Oz (dubbed in German) many times as a child, as it was on regularly as part of the Christmas-time children’s programmes. I can vaguely remember the characters and even less defined the storyline, but my all-time favourite of the film was the song “Somewhere over the Rainbow”. I would hum the melody for days, and I still like it even today!
It is anybody’s guess what I expected there to be on the other side of that rainbow – I truly can’t remember, but maybe it was the world of the fairies with whom I was quite taken at that time. I certainly envied my friend her fairy carnival outfit!
Photo Carnival 1969"

Background paper from CS "DIY"; strips and labels from Colobok Flavia block; Prima mini flower and Making Memories brad.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Petra! Im CINTIA from MI LUGAR ESPECIAL, I want to tell you that i fixed my brag book s page (Happiness..do you remember?) You can download it when you want. I hope you understand me..because my english is not very well (Im from Argentina)Hugs!! CINTIA

    www.milugarespecial-cintia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete