Wednesday 1 July 2009

Three of Hearts - Your Desk


The official theme was "What's on your desk right now?" but obviously that didn't fit for a childhood book, so I adapted it. Journal reads: "As a child, I was very proud to have my very own little chair and desk. I remember the desk had a blue melamine top with a latch that would release it to slide back and open to the big belly of the desk which was full of my toys, paints, pencils and books. Normally, I wasn’t allowed to have much on top – just whatever I was using, and when I was finished it had to go back into the “belly”. But on special days – like Christmas, Easter and my birthday - I was allowed to have all my presents and sweets sitting there, arranged for the day!
Photo: birthday 1966 (2 years old)"

Very simple card - pink paper, peeloffs from Craft Creations and Metal-Rimmed Stickers from Canada Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment