Wednesday 29 April 2009

Jack of Clubs - Circus


Clip journal reads: "I’m glad this topic came up because it reminded me of one of the great excitements of my childhood that are not represented anywhere else… I loved going to the circus! Two of the big circuses, Zirkus Krone and Zirkus Sarasani, visited Worms on their annual tours, so at least once a year my father would take me. Mum hated the circus – she considered it profane entertainment and hated the animal smells, which for me were part of the attraction! That’s why there isn’t a single photo – my father never bothered to invest in a camera!"

The background paper was a circus collage; tickets from Club Scrap "County Fair"; peel-offs from Craft Creations; and the charm was a pin brooch once. It's a circus rider.

No comments:

Post a Comment